четверг, 13 апреля 2017 г.

Free 10

Free 10


Free 10


Free 10 Have more than one blade for your table, radial arm or mitre saw? I have a few and wanted a way to store them for easy access, safety, and to prevent damage. Here is what I built. Materials: 2 - 2X4 - 11" 2 - 1X4 - 11-3/8" Couple of wood screws and glue. Instruction: Cut your 2x4 and 1x4 to length. This may differ depending on the number of blades you have. Mine is designed to hold 10 ten inch blades. On the 2x4's cut 1" deep slots on the flat side. Measure out your slots to be 3/4" apart. For mine I just ran my widest blade through twice creating a 1/4" cut. Do this on both 2x4's. Cut your 1x4 to 11-3/8". You are now done cutting. Assemble the wood with the 1x4's on top of the 2x4's. I use glue and screws to strength. Screw your ...


Original article and pictures take http://www.instructables.com/id/Free-10-Saw-Blade-Holder/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий